The S-Works Turbo Levo is by far the most stoke-inducing model in the Turbo Levo line. The top-shelf model features an entirely carbon frame with a stiffness-enhancing asymmetric Sidearm design. On top of that stunning frame, we've added 150mm of smooth and controlled suspension travel, the smoothest and most powerful motor, a new 700Wh battery that boosts your range by a massive 40 percent...and that's just for starters.
Rowdy descents. Steep climbs? Hell. Yes.
The Turbo Levo is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. We've lengthened the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, and maintained a low center of gravity. Next, we slackened the head angle for more confident descents and steepened the seat angle to improve climbing efficiency. It's dialed.
More power, more range
The Levo's Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind-blowing 410%. Our M2 batteries provide you with plenty of range. What's more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
- S-Works frames always represent the pinnacle of our engineering capabilities. In the case of the Levo, that means a full-carbon frame that's not only class-leading when it comes to weight, but absolutely bomber.
- The Levo's Turbo Connect Unit (or "TCU"?) is more than an "On-Off" button, it's the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day's ride.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output, even at max power.
- This Turbo's new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity, which increases your range by a staggering 40%. We integrated that battery seamlessly inside the frame and made it easy to remove with a single hex wrench.
- Lightweight and responsive carbon frame designed for aggressive trail riding
- Smoothest, most powerful motor on the market
- FOX Float 36 Factory fork provides 160mm of peerless suspension performance
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are the highlights of today’s electronic shifting systems:
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servomotors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with precisely and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you’ll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Wider than standard yet narrower than fat, plus-size rims and tires hit the sweet spot in grip, stability, and speed, giving you more confidence on technical terrain. Compared to a standard tire you’ll feel grip in places you wouldn’t expect thanks to a bigger contact patch and greater rollover clearance. More air volume allows lower tire pressures which softens bumps and increases float on sand or snow. Whether you’re a novice or an expert, the benefits of plus-size tires and rims will amplify your mountain biking fun.
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
Pedals sold separately
|Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal, Custom Specialized harness
|Specialized M2-700, integrated battery w/rock guard, 700Wh
|Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth
|Custom charger, 42V4A w/Rosenberger plug
|S-Works FACT 11m full carbon, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, dropper post routing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
|Fox Float 36 Factory, Grip2 damper, 160mm, 51mm rake, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, Kabolt axle
|Fox Float DPS Factory, Kashima, 3- position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Kashima coating, Rx Trail Tune
Front: 110 x 15mm thru-axle
Rear: 148 x 12mm thru-axle
|Roval Traverse SL 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 2Bliss Ready, hand-built, 28h
Front: Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings
Rear: Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body
|DT Competition Race
Front: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
Rear: Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
|Praxis Carbon M30, custom offset
|SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104BCD, 32T, steel
|SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS
|Sram XG-1299, 12-speed, 10-52t
|SRAM AXS Eagle Controller
|Specialized Trail, FACT Carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 35mm
|Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
|Deity Copperhead, 35.0mm
|Magura MT7 with custom Loic lever blade, 203mm rotors
|Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails
|RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9mm, S: 125, M:150, L/XL: 170mm
* Subject to change without notice.
|Red Tint/Satin Black / Small
|Red Tint/Satin Black / Medium
|Red Tint/Satin Black / Large
|Red Tint/Satin Black / X-Large