Freezing air and falling snow won’t keep you stuck inside. Whether commuting year-round or riding powdery backwoods singletrack, the Timberwolf is the helmet for your coldest rides. The Timberwolf leverages Giro’s industry-leading snow-helmet design to keep you warm and comfortable in spite of winter’s chill. This light, low-profile helmet is loaded with features, including Stack Vent technology to help reduce goggle fogging, an In Form fit system (for easy adjustment with gloved hands), plus on-the-fly adjustable Thermostat Control ventilation. And with a brushed fleece liner and removable ear pads, you’ll be comfortably covered for any winter adventure.
The Blok MTB goggle utilizes a frame designed around Giro's Expansion View Technology (EXV) to deliver an impressively wide field of view. A new, injected mirrored polycarbonate lens provides exceptionally clear optics and tear-off compatibility. The fit is comfortable and stable too, with a supervent foam that allows you to stay cool and focus on your lines without distraction.
- Expansion View Technology (EXV)
- Supervent foam
- Double silicone-backed grip strap
- Seamless Compatibility with all Giro helmets
- Microfiber goggle bag
- Off-road motorcycle certified
- Over-the-Glasses technology (OTG) with temple cutouts for eyeglass frame pieces
- Injected mirrored polycarbonate lens
- Anti-fog coating
- Tear-off compatible with 10-pack of tear-offs included
- Bonus injected clear polycarbonate lens included
- Large-sized, adult fit
With plenty of comfort features, certified protection, integrated lighting, and a specially-designed cold weather liner, Specialized's Centro Winter LED is a tremendous value for riding around town throughout the seasons.
- Insulated cold weather liner helps keep you warm in chilly conditions.
- Integrated LED taillight for increased visibility in in both bright and low-light conditions.
- One-size system, designed for easy and accurate fit to a wide range of head sizes.
- Headset SX fit system with micro-adjustable dial for easy, secure, and accurate fit.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System optimizes ventilation.
- In-molded shell improves strength and reduces weight.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- All around reflective webbing and decals for increased visibility in low-light conditions.
- Patented clip-on visor included.
- Lock compatible rear vent accepts both cable and U-locks to deter theft.
The Tazz MTB goggle utilizes a medium frame designed around Giro's Expansion View Technology (EXV) to deliver a wide field of view with a minimal footprint that's comfortable on a variety of face shapes and sizes. Crisp optics and a tear-off compatible polycarbonate lens work with a comfortable, stable fit and supervent foam. The Tazz MTB allows you to stay cool and focused on the trail.
When you're looking for that piece of gear that will give you an extra boost of confidence as you push your limits on the trail, the Tempo is where to turn. Featuring Giro's new medium Expansion View Technology (EXV) frame paired with the crisp optics of their True Sight lens, this goggle delivers the comfort and sharp vision that inspire confidence anywhere from your local loop to the bike park.