- Rebirth of the iconic bar/stem combo - Carbon monocoque with alloy steerer clamp - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" - Stem length: 70-110mm - Rise: 6 deg - Width: 720-740mm - Back sweep: 9 deg - Color: UD carbon - Weight: 285g
Upgrade the front end of your favorite ride with Thomson's MTB Titanium Handlebars. These beautiful bars come in either 6 or 12 degrees of sweep. Besides being light, stiff, corrosion-proof and incredibly durable, titanium damps vibrations for comfort making easy work of rough and challenging terrain. Install these sweet bars on your daily ride, race rig or trail-crusher and enjoy them for years to come.
Truvativ design built in collaboration with, and featuring the creativity of, Troy Lee Designs. The Truvativ CoLab TLD bar is the command center of cornering with an artistic flair. - Includes Rockshox sticker pack to give fork and handlebar a unified custom look - Stiff, precise and wide - Signature Troy Lee Designs style - Width, bends and carbon layup are optimized for Enduro, Trial and aggressive XC riding - Back Sweep (deg): 9 deg - Upsweep: 5 - Weight: 219 g - Material: Carbon
Getting the most out of mountain bikes requires leverage and proper positioning, and that's where a wide, low bar comes in. Specialized's S-Works DH Carbon Handlebar is wide, light, and stiff. It's crafted from Specialized's FACT carbon for minimal weight plus maximum strength and stiffness. Get the most out of your bike, go wide.
- Ultra-Light High-Performance Full-SLR Composite Construction Makes For Maximum Stiffness And Lowest Possible Weight - 9° Rearward/ 0° Upward Sweep - Micro-Adjust Set-Up Markings - Not Compatible With Bar Ends
The Crank Brothers Cobalt 11 Handlebar is the perfect weight-saving, stiffness-enhancing upgrade for your prized bike! It's constructed from high modulus carbon for an unreal stiffness-to-weight ratio and the choice of 8 or 15mm of rise lets you find the ideal position for climbing up and ripping down.
TruVativ's Noir T30 Flatbar is made from TruVativ's unidirectional SL high-modulus carbon for ultra light weight and superb strength. Plus, the wide, flat profile of the bar puts you in an aggressive position perfect for short-travel bikes and it's bar-end compatible, too.
Whisky Parts Co. carbon handlebars are tested to the highest standards to give you a high level of performance mile after mile. So keep the weight low and stay comfortable and in control while you shred with the Whisky Parts Co. No.9 Carbon Flat Handlebar. - Material: Matte UD Carbon - Rise: 0mm - Width: 840mm - Weight: 215 grams
Whisky's No.9 Flat Bar keeps your weight lower and more forward on the bike for a more aggressive riding position. It’s wide, sleek, and tested to the highest standards to deliver hours of reliable trail riding. Trimmable ends allow you to really dial in your fit to keep you comfortable every time your tires hit the dirt or snow.
Whisky's No.9 Riser Bar features a 25mm rise and a 5-degree upsweep to offer a slightly more upright riding position that increases control and comfort. It’s wide, sleek, and tested to the highest standards to deliver a ride you can trust mile after mile. Trimmable ends allow you to really dial in your fit to keep you comfortable every time your tires hit the dirt or snow.
FSA's SL-K handlebar is the ultimate mix of lightweight and strong, for a handlebar that is designed for all types of riding. Its CSI (Carbon Structural Integration) construction marries the best of both carbon and aluminum construction. The carbon helps keep the vibration to a minimum, while the aluminum core maintains its strength. The SL-K handlebar maintains XC weight with Enduro strength. With both medium 18mm rise or flat options and a solid 740mm width, this bar will help with a perfect fit, great control, and utmost performance for even the most demanding rider in mind. - Weight: 235g - Width: 740mm - Material: Carbon - Upsweep: 4° - Backsweep: 9°
• Lightweight aluminum construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
- Alternative flat bar design - Offers multiple hand positions for improved handling, power output, and ergonomic comfort - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - 120mm of additional reach with hands on the front bar in an aero position - Great for touring and multiple off-road use applications - Lots of bar space for accessories - ISO-Mountain safety certified - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Width : 760mm - Rise / Reach: 120mm - Upsweep / Drop: 0° - Sweep: 15° - Color: Black - Finish: Matte
Speed and control are always at hand with Salsa's Salt Flat Bar 2. This strong, lightweight aluminum handlebar features a slight 11-degree rise to put you into an aggressive, XC position on the bike.
Whatever your adventure, Salsa's Salt Flat Handlebars are lightweight, comfortable, and durable. Whether you are racing, riding laps at your local track, or exploring new trail for the first time, grab hold and let’r rip! - Lightweight and strong 7050-T6 series aluminum alloy construction - Signature 11° back sweep, 6° up sweep, zero rise - 800mm and 750mm width options - Graduated ends for easy trimming - 31.8mm clamp diameter with 100mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars - Weight: 321g - Note: Salt Flat bars are not compatible with bar ends
- Lightweight Optimized 2014 Aluminum Alloy - Micro-Adjust Laster-Etched Set-Up Markings - 5° Rearward Sweep, 0° Upsweep - 720mm Wide
- Lightweight, optimized 7075 aluminum alloy - 5° rearward sweep - 9° upsweep - Micro-adjust laser-etched set-up markings - 31.8mm clamp diameter
Surly's Open Bar Handlebar is the go-to option for a good time. It features lots of space for grips, shifters, brake levers, or any combination of the a fore mentioned. The swept-back angle is comfortable for your wrists, and the stout chromoly construction is durable yet compliant. It's at home on bike paths or neighborhood cruises, and at an ominous 666mm, it's even wide enough to tackle some singletrack.
Giant's Connect Flat Handlebar is made from 6061-aluminum. It's stiff, reasonably light and feels great in your hands. What more do you need?
Whatever your adventure, Salsa's Salt Flat Handlebars are lightweight, comfortable, and durable. Whether you are racing, riding laps at your local track, or exploring new trail for the first time, grab hold and let’r rip! - Lightweight and strong 6061-T6 aluminum alloy construction - Signature 11° back sweep, 6° up sweep, zero rise - 800mm and 750mm width options - Graduated ends for easy trimming - 31.8mm clamp diameter with 100mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars - Weight: 353g - Note: Salt Flat bars are not compatible with bar ends
Aluminum North Road style touring handlebar.
- Strong and reliable 6061-T6 aluminum construction designed for urban-fixie use - Narrow 500mm (19.7") width perfect for the tarmac - Polished silver with black graphics
Giant's Connect XC Flat Handlebars are engineered from aluminum and feature a 5° upward sweep, perfect for those cross-country rides.
• Sturdy, chrome-plated steel construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
Page 1 of 1