The Kenda Street BMX Series Tires are constructed of a steel bead and are available in a variety of sizes.
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 16 x 1 3/4 • ISO 317
This Wheels Manufacturing Shimano/SRAM Single Speed Conversion Kit includes chain guides for carefree single speeding. Large chain guides sandwich the cog with diameters slightly larger than the cog to keep the chain from hopping off the rear cog. Includes: - (2) - 9mm chain guides - (6) - 3mm spacers - (2) - 1mm shims - (4) - 0.3mm shims - (1) - lockring - (1) - 16t cog Compatible with: - Any ½ x 1/8 pitch chain, this includes BMX and Track chains - Any 8 or 9-speed chain Note: Does not work acceptably with any 10 or 11-speed chain
$1.98 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
$1.99 - $3.99
- Forged alloy construction - Fits Schrader valves
Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
$2.99 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
Giant's Derailleur Cable And Housing Set contains all the parts you need to get your bike's shifting back on track. The galvanized cable is double-ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains. The full-length housing includes all necessary aluminum ferrules.
- Soft foam grip donuts prevent thumb blisters from riding gloveless - Intended for use with flanged BMX grips to prevent rubbing and irritation
Made of heavy-duty hook-and-loop material, the Pump and U-Lock Tie also has a neoprene pad stitched next to the rectangular plastic common loop. Put the neoprene pad between your pump and frame, double-back the hook strip onto the loop, and you can rest assured that no matter how hard you ride, your pump will stay put. In addition to attaching pumps, the Pump Tie is also excellent for securing U-locks, fishing poles, and other delicate items that require a secure bond and a load-damping pad. - Dimensions: 1.5 x 10 inches - Weight: .5 ounces/14 grams
- Compatible with Shimano HG40/50/70/90 chains - KMC Z50, Z7, Z8, X8.93, X8.99 chains - Reusable - No Tool Required - Pin Length: 7.3 mm
$4.99 - $17.00
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
Giant's Slick stainless steel derailleur cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This stainless, galvanized cable is double ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains.
Giant's Stainless Steel brake cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This cable is double ended for use with road and mountain bike cable-actuated brakes.
The MSW Computer Spoke Magnet is designed to fit round and bladed spokes of various diameters. - Tool-free installation - Alloy construction - Fits round and bladed spokes
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
The cadence magnet pedal insert is designed for tight installation situations. The principle is simple, yet space-saving: the power magnet attaches to any steel pedal spindle by magnetic force alone. From there, it triggers the cadence transmitter with each crank revolution.
$5.00 - $5.99
Expedition Rack stay extensions. Sizing Chart for Expeditions: - Women's Small: 365mm - Women's Medium: 305mm - Small: 365mm - Medium: 365mm - Large: 305mm - X-Large: 250mm Sizing Chart for Globe Carmel 26" and Expedition: - Women's Small: 365mm - Women's Medium: 305mm - Small: 365mm - Medium: 305mm - Large: 250mm - X-Large: 250mm
$5.00 - $6.00
Our Rim Strips provide the ultimate in protection between the rim and tube for all types of bicycle setups. - Nylon for maximum strength and effectiveness. - Conforms to rim profile.
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Chrome-plated chromoly • Rubber-covered handle for a great grip
- Easy installation on most grips - Sold as a pair
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
$6.00 - $25.00
Specialized's BG Contour Locking Grips are medically designed with an ergonomic shape that offers excellent support and protection, while the soft-density outers provide an outstanding grip and superb comfort. Available in two sizes for a perfect fit, the Contours also include locking clamps to keep them in place on your handlebars.
$6.89 - $25.19
- Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Length: 32mm - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 51mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 26 x 1-1.25
Features - Required fender mounting bracket when installing the Rack-It Metro E rack to E-Bikes with fenders - Provides the needed support for the rear fender when upgrading to the Rack-It Metro E Rack
Garmin's set of Bike Cadence Sensor Replacement Bands fasten your Bike Cadence Sensor (sold separately) to any size crank arm.
Compatible with Eco Rack - Extra long replacement stays for Eco rack - Length: 15.5"
Page 1 of 15 Next page