$1.98 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
$1.99 - $4.00
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
$1.99 - $3.99
- Forged alloy construction - Fits Schrader valves
Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
$2.99 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
- Soft foam grip donuts prevent thumb blisters from riding gloveless - Intended for use with flanged BMX grips to prevent rubbing and irritation
$4.40 - $5.00
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
Made of heavy-duty hook-and-loop material, the Pump and U-Lock Tie also has a neoprene pad stitched next to the rectangular plastic common loop. Put the neoprene pad between your pump and frame, double-back the hook strip onto the loop, and you can rest assured that no matter how hard you ride, your pump will stay put. In addition to attaching pumps, the Pump Tie is also excellent for securing U-locks, fishing poles, and other delicate items that require a secure bond and a load-damping pad. - Dimensions: 1.5 x 10 inches - Weight: .5 ounces/14 grams
- Compatible with Shimano HG40/50/70/90 chains - KMC Z50, Z7, Z8, X8.93, X8.99 chains - Reusable - No Tool Required - Pin Length: 7.3 mm
The MSW Computer Spoke Magnet is designed to fit round and bladed spokes of various diameters. - Tool-free installation - Alloy construction - Fits round and bladed spokes
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
Giant's Slick stainless steel derailleur cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This stainless, galvanized cable is double ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains.
Giant's Stainless Steel brake cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This cable is double ended for use with road and mountain bike cable-actuated brakes.
Giant's Derailleur Cable And Housing Set contains all the parts you need to get your bike's shifting back on track. The galvanized cable is double-ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains. The full-length housing includes all necessary aluminum ferrules.
$6.00 - $25.00
Specialized's BG Contour Locking Grips are medically designed with an ergonomic shape that offers excellent support and protection, while the soft-density outers provide an outstanding grip and superb comfort. Available in two sizes for a perfect fit, the Contours also include locking clamps to keep them in place on your handlebars.
Expedition Rack stay extensions. Sizing Chart for Expeditions: - Women's Small: 365mm - Women's Medium: 305mm - Small: 365mm - Medium: 365mm - Large: 305mm - X-Large: 250mm Sizing Chart for Globe Carmel 26" and Expedition: - Women's Small: 365mm - Women's Medium: 305mm - Small: 365mm - Medium: 305mm - Large: 250mm - X-Large: 250mm
$6.50 - $7.99
The Youth Grips are a great way to spruce up Junior's ride. They look great and are soft and comfortable too.
$6.89 - $29.09
- Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
$6.95 - $13.95
Kenda Schrader valve tubes are dependable replacements. Use them to build up your bike, and throw a spare in your bag so you can keep on riding.
Features - Required fender mounting bracket when installing the Rack-It Metro E rack to E-Bikes with fenders - Provides the needed support for the rear fender when upgrading to the Rack-It Metro E Rack
Garmin's set of Bike Cadence Sensor Replacement Bands fasten your Bike Cadence Sensor (sold separately) to any size crank arm.
Compatible with Eco Rack - Extra long replacement stays for Eco rack - Length: 15.5"
- Universal design - Use: Fits single rail
$7.99 - $8.00
- Complete cable kits for internal three speed hubs
Grenade style Schrader Valve caps
Dimension Seatpost Binder Bolts - 16g
$8.00 - $10.00
- 2Mm powertex neoprene that prevents nicks and scratches while reducing the noise of chain slap - Tightly stitched with heavy-Duty thread to add extra strength and durability - Jumbo: Taper (95Mm to 85mm and is 254mm in length) - Standard: Taper (85Mm to 75mm and is 254mm in length) - Super jumbo: Taper (117Mm to 107mm and is 254mm in length) - Jumbo 29er: Taper (95 Mm to 85 mm and is 295 mm in length) - Swingarm: Taper (183Mm to 175mm and is 227mm in length)
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
The cadence magnet pedal insert is designed for tight installation situations. The principle is simple, yet space-saving: the power magnet attaches to any steel pedal spindle by magnetic force alone. From there, it triggers the cadence transmitter with each crank revolution.
Page 1 of 16 Next page