- Durable CrMo construction with 4-pawl internal engagement system - Fits left-hand (LH) threaded hubs only (allows mounting drivetrain on left side of bike for grinding on the right side) - Maintain with petroleum based lubricant (no wax/Teflon)
- Basic housing and galvanized inner cable with header card - Brake kit includes black casing and a 1.6mm cable - Derailleur kit includes black casing and a 1.2mm cable - Cables have dual ends with leads to fit any brake or shifter
- XC/Enduro-market-specific tubeless wheelset built with 32mm wide rims - Tubeless- and disc-specific aluminum clincher rim (22x32mm) features bead barb technology, which hooks the tire bead to keep the tire in place - 32mm-wide rim allows the option of a narrow, light tire to be used, decreasing the weight of the rider's entire wheel/tire combination - American Classic disc hubs front and rear with stainless steel bearings and International Standard 6-bolt disc mount configuration. Rear hubs feature patented six-pawl cam-actuated engagement system - American Classic spokes with proprietary American Classic aluminum nipples - 1,512 grams per wheelset
$16.00 - $30.00
Built around one of our original breakthrough designs, the Speed Dial 7 is the smooth and powerful way to control linear-pull or mechanical disc brakes. They are super easy to install and adjust so you can dial in the modulation just the way you like. - Compatible with mechanical disc brakes and linear-pull brakes. - Reach Adjust and Speed Dial Leverage Adjust - Reversible
$19.00 - $21.99
The squeeze of our levers is what dreams are made of (and you know which dreams we're talking about). Most of our levers can be swapped to be run either front or rear, which is convenient if you like to your brakes reversed and a Godsend if you bust a lever in the middle of the woods. Avid levers are easy to install, simple to set up, and a pleasure to pull. - Reach Adjustment - Qwik-Adjust Barrel Adjuster - Compatible with mechanical disc brakes and linear-pull brakes
$20.00 - $25.00
To keep your Avid brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads are softer for quieter braking and increased modulation, while metallic pads dissipate heat better and last a bit longer. Two pads, one retraction spring and a mounting bolt are included (enough for one brake) in each pad set. And, choose an aluminum backing plate if you're really counting the grams.
Making brakes that slow you down is easy, but making them light, powerful, efficient and adjustable is Avid's specialty. That's exactly what you get with their Single Digit 5 Rim Brake. The reversible noodle lets you use it front or rear, while its low weight won't hold you back on climbs. The Single Digit is impressively durable for super-smooth action season after season and it even comes with grippy brake pads to stop you with authority.
$40.00 - $50.00
Smooth, controlled braking is yours with Avid's G2 CleanSweep Rotor. It utilizes cross-drilled technology to dissipate heat and cut weight, giving you a consistent feel at the lever and predictable speed control in all conditions.
This water bottle enclosure is designed to insulate and prevent water from freezing when riding in cold conditions. - Waterproof, 5.5mm neoprene construction with nylon lamination inside and outside - Includes: plastic cage, Allen key, screws and washers - Fits and encloses up to an average 20oz bottle and has enough room for a heat pack - Extended zipper pull for easy open close while riding with winter gloves - Reflective material on logo
BiKASE's Handlebar/Seat Post Bottle Cage Bracket makes it easy to attach a bottle cage and bottle (both sold separately) to your handlebars or seat post. It's made of durable engineered plastic polymers and includes shims and hardware to fit on handlebars and seat posts with 24 to 32mm diameters or 32mm to 43mm diameters. It also rotates so you can set the bottle where you want it for easy access. • Material: POM head, PP bracket, Stainless steel hardware • Size: 8cm x 6cm x 2cm • Weight: 40 g • Fits handlebar 24mm-32mm • Versatile bracket rotates
The SuperBand is a tough, lightweight, and simple solution to attach virtually anything to your bike. - Fits all size smartphones with or without a case (iPhone 10/X, 11, X plus, 7, plus, 8 plus, Samsung Galaxy, Samsung Note, Google Pixel 2, Google Pixel 2 XL, OnePlus, etc.) - Easily holds down small items such as a light jacket, sunglasses, energy bars, pump, tubes, C02 cartridges, water bottle, flashlight, Bluetooth speaker, etc. - Easily attaches to the top tube, stem, or seat post using durable rubber O-rings (2 sizes included) - Can be attached to the water bottle bolts or a separate water bottle bracket - Use on a bicycle, golf cart, stroller, ATV/UTV
Mounting your phone in your car is almost a necessity these days. At BiKASE, we promote hands-free driving. Playing on your phone is never a good idea, whether it’s texting, social media, reading emails or talking, our goal is for every driver on the road to be safe and alert! We have found that people, while driving, often fumble with their phone while using GPS apps and need a convenient way to view where they are going. The BiKASE Uni Mount eliminates setting your phone in the seat next to you, or putting it in a cup holder, or worse yet, having the phone in your hand. In all these situations, you take your eyes off the road! In addition, we have tried other products that attempt to solve this problem. Other vent mounts attach to 1 louver in the vent and often fall off when hitting a bump in the road. Our patent pending bracket uses heated spring steel that won’t break and securely holds the bracket into place. Then, we use very powerful N48 magnets that hold your phone to the adhesive brushed stainless steel disc. The disc is either attached to your phone, to your case, or placed between your phone and case. It’s simple and it works!
Fits all phones with and without cases. Keep your phone within reach and storage for keys, wallet, charger and energy bar. Mount phone to top tube/frame or stem. - Easy in/out mounting of phone. - Secures phone with adjustable shock cord. - Easy to install with multiple cut-to-length straps. - Straps are multi-positional. - Dimensions: 6" x 3.5" x 3", 70 cubic inches
BiKASE's Mini iKASE is ideal for mounting smaller tablets on the handlebars of your bicycle and exercise bikes (letting you listen to music or movies, read books, catch up on email and check the news and social media). It has a protective clear covering that keeps the sweat off your tablet while allowing full functionality. It quickly and securely straps on, and the strap is removable for using the iKASE off the bike, too. • Material: Urethane • Fits tablets up to 8 x 5.5-inches • Fits iPad Mini and smaller • Strap/Velcro Mounting • Side rollup opening • Removable mounting strap • Clear on back where camera is located
The NavBag from BiKASE is your touring bike's best friend. Not only is the NavBag a spacious handlebar bag, but it also doubles as a map, tablet, or phone holder. No matter what form of navigation you prefer, the NavBag has you covered. • Reversible clear flap for smart phone and tablets • Reflective strips at front and sides • Magnets mechanism for easy operation • Shoulder strap included • PE stiffener structure • Mounts higher on handlebar than normal handlebar bags for less interference with cables • 840 denier nylon/TPU cover • 14 x 3.75 x 6.75 inches • 9 x 5.7 inches • 300 cubic inches
The Tablet Stand from BiKASE is a freestanding Tablet holder designed for indoor training. In order to take advantage of the many sizes of bikes and heights of riders, the Tablet Stand uses a telescoping tripod design to accommodate any rider. On top of the height adjustment, the tablet clamp can rotate a full 360°. Don't let you tablet go to waste during your grueling training sessions! Put it to work with the tablet stand from BiKASE. Features: - Works with iPad Mini, iPad, Surface and most tablets. - Telescoping stand - Full rotation - Comes with carrying bag
- Soft foam grip donuts prevent thumb blisters from riding gloveless - Intended for use with flanged BMX grips to prevent rubbing and irritation
Grenade style Schrader Valve caps
$14.99 - $15.00
- Steel - Threads onto 3/8" axle - Knurled & grooved - Diameter: 33mm - Sold in pairs
- Threads onto 3/8" axles - Double-sided - Oversized - Alloy - Length: 3" / 74mm - Width: .94" / 24mm - Sold as a pair
- 4130 chromoly axle pegs with 3 position anti-rotation set screw - Designed for use with 14mm or 3/8" axles (with adapter) - 4130 chromoly offers a durable, long lasting peg with a smooth grind - 3 set screw positions extend the life the of the peg - Axle: 14mm / 3/8" - Diameter: 35mm - Material: Chromoly - Sold in pairs
$21.59 - $27.99
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX Lay-back design - Material: Cro-Mo
$21.99 - $29.99
- Cold-forged chromoly construction - 8 splines for removal - Oversize 3-pawl design - Heavy-duty use freewheel - 13T and 14T fit Flip-Flop hubs only - Speeds: Single
- Fits 3-piece 22mm BMX cranks - 2mm 6061 aluminum core - Includes adapter for 19mm spindles - Teeth: 25T - Chain Compatibility: Singlespeed - Tooth Type: Standard
$25.00 - $30.00
- Super hardened nylon construction - 40mm diameter, 100mm length - Special insert fits 3/8" or 14mm axles - 90g (pair)
- Anodized silver clamp with an anodized and fluted grooved post - Length: 350mm - Material: Alloy - Setback: 25mm
- Aluminum cups w/ steel hardware - Converts a non-threaded 68mm American BB shell to use an English-threaded Euro BB - Shell: 68mm - Interface: American - Spindle Type: Euro - Cup Material: Alloy - Weight: 104g
• Replacement hoods for road brake levers with traditional, non-aero cable routing • Soft, tacky rubber for a sure grip • Available in black or brown
Cane Creek's SCR-5C Compact Brake Levers feature short-reach compact lever blades. With comfortable hoods and lightweight aluminum levers, the SCR-5Cs are the perfect choice for your bike. There's also a brake release button on the lever which facilitates easier wheel changes.
Our Cruiser Select series uses our softest materials and provides a dual layer of comfort. We fuse an extra soft gel-foam pad to the top of our multi-stage foam. This combination is soft yet also supportive. The elastomer suspension evens out imperfections in the road and the airflow channel provides perineal relief and cool air circulation. - Size: 11.25" long x 9" wide - Padding: Select foam - Rail: Steel - Suspension: Elastomer spring - Cover: Soft-touch vinyl - Vented anatomic relief system
Page 1 of 15 Next page