5 mm steel bars, with extra soft 2-components coating to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork The bars, the case, the links as well as supporting elements of the locking system are made of special hardened steel Alarm of at least 100 dB for 15 seconds Alarm function on basis of the ABUS 3D detection system that means, that every movement is detected Intelligent alarm – In case of small and short movement, e. g. the bike gets hit by a football, the lock only gives a short warning tone Different acoustic signals inform about battery, activation and alarm status Bars are linked with special rivets ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
- 5mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 100cm - Product weight: 2.65 lbs
- 5mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 85cm - Product weight: 2.35 lbs
Don't come back to your locked bike only to find a sad frame missing its wheels and saddle. ABUS's NutFix system protects wheels and seat posts against theft using a physical trick. Thieves don't know the trick, but you do, so you can open them with a standard wrench. Seat post clamp locks include the post clamp as well as fixing bolt and nut.
NutFix Sinlge Skewer Component security as a replacement for quick-release axles Secure locking thanks to innovative gravitation technology Patented technology for a high level of lock-picking protection Can be installed using a conventional SW 8 open-jaw wrench 135mm M5 threaded
Don't come back to your locked bike only to find a sad frame missing its wheels and saddle. ABUS's NutFix system protects wheels and seat posts against theft using a physical trick. Thieves don't know the trick, but you do, so you can open them with a standard wrench. Solid axle nuts sold in pairs.
- Gravity locking system that secures to your front wheel - Easy installation - only requires a 15mm wrench (No keys) - WheelNutz provide internal "lock-out" function and can only be removed by turning the bike upside down 180 degrees - Use in tandem with Messenger Mini to create a complete locking solution for your bike - Weather protective coating keeps WheelNutz from corroding - Product weight: .17 lbs (.77kgs) - Only 81 grams per set - M9 thread
- Lock and unlock with special key - Lightweight aluminum key is easy to carry - Anti-rust CrMo axle, stainless steel springs
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
Planet Bike's Seat Leash tethers your saddle to your bike frame, adding an extra hurdle for potential thieves. It's 24 inches long and 2.5mm in diameter. The entire cable is also plastic coated to protect your bike's finish.
Planet Bike's Wheel Tether is the perfect complement for your U-lock (sold separately). It secures your front wheel and weighs half as much as ordinary accessory cables. The 31-inch-long, 5mm-diameter Wheel Tether is a great way to safeguard your seat and accessories, too. And, it can be used alone with a padlock for security in low-crime areas.
Page 1 of 1